It is our policy that all pupils should have the right to clear guidelines regarding behaviour and the opportunity to be part of a caring and respectful learning community.
Our behaviour policy aims to:
- Celebrate and reward positive behaviour
- Teach pupils to make appropriate and responsible choices regarding their behaviour
- Teach pupils about the Christian values of peace, forgiveness and justice, respect
- Support the development of pupils’ debating skills and develop their ability to understand and appreciate the viewpoints of others
- Encourage pupils to become ‘self-disciplined’
- Encourage and acknowledge individual uniqueness, achievement and progress both inside and outside of school
- Support the school’s vision to develop pupils’ emotional intelligence
- Support pupils to develop their social and emotional intelligence, independence, resilience, learning skills and attitudes towards learning
- Provide clear guidance for governors, staff, parents and pupils to understand and follow
- Promote fundamental British Values of democracy, the rule of law, individual liberty, and mutual respect and tolerance of those with different faiths and beliefs
View our behaviour policy on our policies page.
View our anti-bullying policy on our policies page.